Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Lonely time

Every night about now I feel incredibly lonely. I'm awake and needing someone to talk to and I have no one. The house is quiet and all are asleep except for me.

I use to stay up and chit chat with people online but now I really try to avoid people online now. I use to call people that I knew were awake but now I'd rather not bother with phones. I really would like to just hang out with people and fall asleep near them because we've talked the night away.

I miss those moments. I've had those moments with men and women. Non-sexual late night talks. Deep soul searching in stiff whispers.

I wonder how I can create that in my life again? It was always a happy time. It came around out of happiness too.

I think it is time to be clear about my wants.

No comments: