Thursday, August 4, 2011

So you don't drink raw milk...GOOD, this is for you!


"First they came for the communists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.
Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew.
Then they came for me
and there was no one left to speak out for me."
A quote by Pastor Martin Niemöller (1892–1984) about the inactivity of German intellectuals following the Nazi rise to power and the purging of their chosen targets, group after group.

This quote speaks volumes about what is going on in our own country. You may not drink raw milk and may not ever want to but by keeping silent you are allowing our freedoms to be eroded systematically. One ruling after another they strip away our rights. If you do not speak up now there will be nothing left to speak about. You may not be allowed to grow your own food or go to farmer markets. You think it seems far fetched now go back into the past and think what your ancestor would say if you said people were arrested for selling fresh milk. They didn't call it raw, it was fresh! It was the way it was intended! What would great great grandpa say? He would not believe you. "Cockypop! What kind of government sends it's citizens to jail for being farmers?" 

Think I am wrong? Look it up! Even the Amish have been targeted. It is a growing trend. Farmers being sued and their land taken away because unwanted GMO seeds from uncovered trucks grew in their fields. 

Meanwhile, you sip your coffee and eat your food completely ignorant of the fact people are out here trying to keep our freedoms. You ignore our pleas for help and you bash our ways because it doesn't jive with your own.

Well, don't come crying to me when you finally wake the hell up and your freedoms are gone and you are nothing more than a penniless sad pawn in a psychopaths game! 


No comments: