Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day 2 of the Rotation Diet Madness!

I survived day 1 to find out it all exited my body PDQ this morning. I have a feeling day 2 will exit equally fast. Swoosh! This might be a weight loss diet after all. This diet forces me to eat lots of veggies and fruits because meat is expensive and there are no fillers like wheat free bread allowed.

Today was a downer because my lunch was 30 minutes to the southeast of my tummy in someone elses freezer. This left me with pineapple and pork chops and pumpkin seeds. I cooked up the chop and cut up the pineapple. I ate pumpkin seeds and pine apple for breakfast. Onions and chop for lunch. Pineapple for snack. Last chop for dinner with more onions and summer squash. Tomorrow I am afraid I will shit out Sponge Bob's house!

I am going to go to sleep now. Tomorrow brings day 3 and better selection. Only problem is my lunch is 30 minutes to the southeat of my tummy in someone else's freezer. Damn! Oatmeal all day.....

No comments: