Friday, October 10, 2008

Today started out strange enough. I woke up to find about 10 to 12 chickens roaming around and out of their "chicken tractor". After rounding them up. Patching up the hole, I fed them. I then sat on the phone as I droved and listened to my MIL YELL about this and that. I was feeling unnerved by all that, had to down about 10 drops of tintures before I felt better. I then headed to the bank made a withdrawal and proceeded to make deposits around the area;Hy-Vee for fresh ground wheat, Whole Foods for everything else, Petsmart for 40lbs of dog food, and finally made it to my MIL's to pick up my Kombucha she makes and came home!

I then empty out the car, fed the chickens, watered them, and then emptied out my bags of groceries. Empty the dog food into their bin and began to make bread. It's in it's first rising right now. I am feeling wiped out right now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK I had other things to do between the earlier paragraphs and now.
I am waiting for Sam to return home with our oldest son and muffin papers. I just took the burnt beans outside that tasted like an ash tray, and dumped them and cleaned up the pot and have beans soaking. I pulled out the very dusty crock pot to cook new beans while we are away tomorrow.
I also Baked 2 loves of bread. I love making bread. I love kneading it, even if I cannot eat it. I love it! They are pretty loaves if I say so myself.

Tomorrow is Challenge Air. This means we (the family) are volunteering. This is my first year, Sam and James did it first one year. Jonah went with them last year, and this year Zane and I will tag along. Should be interesting.

I have volunteered with dog surgeries with Spay and Neuter, never have I dealt with children with disabilities. I have steered clear of children with no disabilities, this is totally out of my comfort zone. It will be fine, but it will be new.

OK, I need to prepare my lunch for tomorrow. I have to eat something and although they feed you there, I cannot depend on others to feed me anymore. I have to many food allergies.
I felt like shit all week after eating at temple. The food was great, but it made me feel ill because I was not to eat it.

OK, it sounded like chicken noises outside. Have to check on my chickies..........make muffins, boil eggs.....etc.....

Life is great! :)

Tata.

No comments: