Saturday, December 31, 2011

Lost memories

Tonight I was reminded of lost memories. Not real memories but memories of fantasies I one had. Forgotten and shoved in the back with some junk and left tho get dusty and broken.

When I tools my husband he looked shocked. I don't think he every expected me to say what I did. I have decided that the year 2012 is all about me finding myself. Not the cliché but the person I once knew and shoved away to make way for someone else.

I am tired of feeling jaded, let down, stepped on, drained, disappointed, and left out.

I can now open up and be real. I can digg in deep and find that other person that was creative, adventurous, and full of life.

My resolutions are not empty promises to unrealistic goals but a commitment to myself tho be good to myself and live myself the way I deserve and to be gentle and have some heart to heart talks with myself and get to know me again. Its about time!

No comments: