Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Lost in the Wilderness.....

.....but I am not alone. Many brothers and sisters have taken to the wilderness in search for what they have lost but sadly they do not know what they seek. I, myself, seek something I know not what it is. Some would like to tell you what they think it is and for them they are not lying. Some it is God or a certain religion. There are those that have settled in the wilderness. They claim the wilderness is what they lost and they refuse to leave, even when life is difficult and never gets better. They are convinced that this is the way. Some are so frighten of the wilderness that they will not go in fear that the burning desire within is real and they too feel they have lost something precious.

I feel I have lost something and instead of pretending there is not a void I have elected to join my brethren in searching for the lost mystery. This would be an easier adventure if I knew what was lost in my life. Why or what is gnawing and clawing at me for release? What wants to be seen? What part of myself am I not letting free or which part of my strengths have I not discovered?

I am preparing for my journey to the wilderness right now. Oh do not fret, I have been there before. I know the rules. I know to keep moving and leave as soon as I make a discovery. Otherwise I will become on of the permanent misplaced individuals.

Mental journeys are at times the hardest adventures in the universe and beyond. Ready to join me?

No comments: