Monday, February 21, 2011

rebirth

I am coming into my spring. A rebirth. The sun is being born within and the light is shining forth. It is a new day. A new beginning. My soul is shifting and twisting and wanting to shine. for to long it has been in the darkness. No light. Gray dreary and lifeless. The body performed but was not alive. Just as the tree still stands and looks dead, it is only waiting for its spring and its rebirth. My winter is ending and my spring is beginning. I can feel the surging love and warmth and excitement in my body. Spring is here spring is here. My impetuous youthfulness yearns to sprint through the woods and mate with gusto. To wake in the dew covered morning with my hair damp and cool and my body energized. To shout out in joy, "Spring is here" and dance naked and drum Spring deeper into my soul and my heart. Joyfulness runs as abundant as bunnies. The glorious sun burnt off the dingy fog of my heart and let love beam outwards to share with all that come unto me.

Join me and rejoice for spring is here. Spring is here!

1 comment:

Jody Drake said...

You have a way with words. Even though the ice fell all over my yard today I was almost pushed into spring by your post.