Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Pretty sure I deserve better.....

I am at my wits end. My patience has ran out. My nice wifey is no longer in a good mood. I deserve better than this. I know some of you have way low standards and you are happy if your man doesn't hit you today. I would like common courtesy. When you wait all day for something he said he would pick up and never does, nor the next day, and not the next and never tells you he can't but says he will. The simple act of picking up one of his two cell phones to call and say, "hey I can't go buy and get XYZ like I thought I was going to be able to." makes for an understandable excuse. I ask him to pick up these things because he is in the neighborhood and the gas prices being what they are i figured it is better for him when the company is flipping the bill and not us. I have heard every lame excuse in the book why he couldn't go and get something for me, even if he was at the store.

Once I asked for bags of dirt, he was going to Home Depot. He came home and told me they didn't sell dirt! He comes home with welts on his back from playing racquetball but he doesn't have the time to run to a store and grab something for me!!?? I am not surprised. He decided to go do something fun the day our middle child was discharged from the hospital after his birth. My mother took off work, came and got us and drove us home where I took care of a 4 year old and a newborn by myself while recovering from labor and lack of sleep. He was having fun and getting paid!

I get to clean his clothes and cook his meals. I get to clean up after him and even put the meals away because something like that is SO hard it might strain him.

About once a month I get away but I am punished by coming home to a house worse than when I left and then he has the audacity to tell me it was like that when I left! Trust me, I did not and would not allow the kids to bring mud in on their boots so thick and LEAVE it to dry so I could come home and scrape it up! Never would have that happened on my watch. No were ALL the dishes used up when i left. I came home and they were using platters to eat off of! PLATTERS!
I feel used and unappreciated! I deserve better! Is it too much to ask when it's a phone call or common courtesy? Or owning up to the fact you let things slide?

I don't have an answer just feeling disgusted, unheard, and the feelings mentioned earlier.

No comments: