Wednesday, February 9, 2011

life ramblings about missing someon

Every just miss someone. Someone that is not dead but someone you do not talk to anymore? Remember the fun stuff, the throwing back beers, long talks, and movies with pizza or popcorn or both?
Can you remember why you stopped talking? I have one of those. I can remember why we stopped but it was because someone else was involved. Someone sneaky and underhanded and I cannot sway the other person to give me a chance to say two words. I have tried repeatedly to contact this person in the past year after discovering their where abouts but to no avail I get no where, FAST. Ignored.

Ok, I have a really bitchy look, I have a very sharp tongue. I have been known to make myself a few enemies along the way. What amazes me is the fact this person knows me very well, so I thought, and they still will not talk to me. At least have the decencies to acknowledge my attempts with a "Go away!"

I am needing to look at this in a different way. I am seeing connections between how I am treated by my husband, or lack of treatment, and how I am being treated by this person. The simple act of a response!

How have I created this repeated treatment in my life? What am I doing to cause this?

I have stepped back from the person in question and have decided to think through this, deeply.


I suppose a meditation is in order. Not to mention getting free from this house! Snow is no longer binding my arms and legs here but illness of the children. I am taking care of them but my mood of the winter situation is not going very well right now. I am ready for spring and summer and sun!

No comments: