Thursday, September 29, 2011

darkened by time...

That is how I sum up my life at the moment. Darkened by time. I don't like sounding or looking melancholy. It just seems to find me. I don't walk around saying lame sad things and threatening to commit suicide. I don't wear black and hide behind big hoodies. I would say I look and act pretty normal. I don't bring down the party with depressive statements and sad woeful tales. In fact I try to do the opposite. I feels safer not going there. I don't want to be remembered as the one that made everyone feel awkward. We all know that person. The one the says rude, mean, deeply sad, and/or angry statements that makes the whole room silent and some walk away in disgust. Nah, I don't want to be that person. I am not looking for pity either. Just stating the obvious in my thoughts. Notice I said thoughts. This is all me up here between my ears. The real me. The one you don't see or talk to. The one that keeps you at arms length away at all times. That person is darkened by time.

No comments: