Friday, May 18, 2012

ungrateful shift

This afternoon I realized I have been very ungrateful in my heart for what the Universe has been providing me!

I'm going to California and Oregon this year; California to see my childhood friend and the other a family vacation. My kids are growing older and wiser, becoming great young adults, and learning how to live healthy wholesome lives. Because my children are growing older I have more freedom. I can leave them at home from time to time to venture out into the world alone. I can take classes and explore myself! I can dive deep into my soul.

Opportunities are sitting at my finger tips. Yoga teacher training is even on the itinerary for the fall.  A creative writing class next week and much much more.

The Universe is helping me pull me out of the muck and I've been taking the hand but then complaining about how the hand wasn't "just right."

I am not going to beat myself up over it. I have had a hard road to travel. My adoption failing, my mom dying, my son so upset that his immune system started to flare up allergies, and then along the way my Dad needing me. First time ever he has lived alone and his 2 favorite dogs dying as well. It's been a bumpy mucky road. I see the light at the end of the tunnel though.

We are almost at the year mark of my mom dying. My dad is talking about going to a party this weekend, my oldest has a girlfriend, my middle son is wrapped up in fencing, and my youngest is FINALLY starting to smile again and he is getting healthier now that the stress is greatly reduced. He is also thrilled with his new drama class. I found a fabulous teacher for him, someone that I KNOW will be famous someday, and he LOVES him (so do I.)

Life is getting richer, fuller, and clearer. It's calmer and steady. It is time I open my eyes and make a shift of be ungrateful to fulling embracing the love that is and scream, "THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!"

No comments: