Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Sleeping arrangements

I will be the first to admit I am not a good bed fellow. The other night I felt sick at my stomach and I kept getting up and each time the bed wiggled my husband woke thinking I was heading off to puke (which is weird because when I did puke he hadn't a clue). Then there is all my weird dreams and talking in my sleep. Last night the cats kept jumping in my bed and I kept waking my husband yelling at them. What he didn't know I was a master cat killing warrior in my dream. By knocking them of the bed it triggered my brain to be a ninja Bitch! Those actions are quite normal when sleeping with me.

So what is this about? I don't like the tables turned. I'm so annoyed with my husband right now I could scream.

He is a terrible sick person. He can't breathe through his nose but he keeps trying, in and out. Over and over again it sounds crackly, plugged, and painful. I so badly want to scream, "open you fucking mouth and breathe already."

I'm hoping I fall asleep soon and don't hear this all night. I think I need my own room and conjugal visits ;-)

No comments: