Thursday, September 18, 2008

I'm here............

I was going to go to bed and spend some quality time talking to Sam. He fell asleep as I was talking about my day. He told me his, then KONK, he was out. So much for that. I go up and came in here. No mail, nothing to really look at online, not really in the mood to read. So, you get me. I am typing int he dark. Jonah is sleeping on the futon behind me. The living room is a wreck after school today. The desks are all still pulled out the chalk board still taking up space. No where to sit. My cord to the laptop is chewed up from Soc, that means I have to use the old computer he did not find as tasty. Anyhow, I have nothing to say really. Feeling a bit bummed. Just really wanted that time with him. Oh well, what can you do.

At least last night I was host to my womens group and I taught them about Krishna and then had a mini-kirtan with them, it was lovely. They really enjoyed it! We had a great time. They enjoyed their vegetarian feast I prepared. We had a great time. I wish I could have a great group of people around like that 3 times a week just for myself. I would have to get more sleep though if I was to keep that up.....LOL........I got home at 1am and was up by 6:30am I am tired right now. Think I should sleep. Not wander around in virtual space doing nothing.
Yes, yes, especially since I weeded some of the strawberry patch, laundry, dishes, cleaing the roll top desk, cooking dinner, homeschool, and chicken duty twice today....I think I should go to bed.

Night for now......tootles till next time.

No comments: