Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tomorrow, I love ya, Tomorrow, you're only a day away.............

Last night I had a dream. It was nice. It was about my mysery man. I have this dream about this man every once in awhile. He is there, and so loving. So sweet. Ahhhh, love it!Thing is I don't see a face. I don't know his name, and I can really only feel his presence. We have never had sex, and it's weird. This is a dream apparition I have been having for 10 years now. Weird, eh?

So that was the beginning of my day, nice, eh?

After that I woke up and began my day of being what feels like a cog. I have to keep the machine running. Dishes, homeschool, feed chickens, clean inside and outside, feed chickens again, go buy feed for chickens, more dishes, cook and make more dishes (they are in the sink right now), read to the kids, send them to bed. Watch Sam come home and eat then nod off as I speak to him, check my email and then go to bed and wake up to do it all again in the same order. No, no, I don't hate it. I just want a fun vacation to throw it all off a bit. I love to cook. I love to read to the kids. I would like to read to them while sitting in a cabin and cooking over an open flame. I would love to sit in the mountains for a couple weeks and chill. I have not had my time away yet and it seems to be having an effect on me. Sam went to Boulder, camping for a week, and now he is talking about a business trip he needs to take to somewhere. He's going hunting this weekend. Ahhhhh.............I wanted to go to the Gaia Festival and camp, flooded out from Ike. :(
I did get a letter from a prisoner that my cousin said was a "nice guy." It reeked of cologne and he called himself the "N" word and he said I was sexy. Oh goody! I have not responded to him nor my cousin since. My cousin is not going anywhere for a few decades, he can wait! I do not take it so well my Cuz' gave my address to a Bro' from "d'hood" that was sentenced because of armed robbery. But remember that he is a "nice guy!" I have not told the family, and since they don't have i-net they will still not find out. I am sure he won't tell them...........LOL!

Where was I going here today?

I am not sure. I am pooped. I start to feel sorry for myself when I am tired.

OK Zane reminded me to check the chickens again. I need to plug in the light, feed, water, and then wait till morning!!! LOL......nutty laugh!!

Time for me to study for my womens group. I am discussing/teaching Krishna to them. Until next time.......tootles

No comments: