Friday, October 22, 2010

I feel a little bit broken right now. I am in want of an imaginary bottle of crazy glue. Little dab will do ya and make it all better glue.

The real issue here is not the fact I feel broken but the fact that I have no wounds to show nor do i have a story to tell. I just feel defeated and broken for no good reason.

A gray solitary funk. As if the ill feelings were somehow delivered to the wrong person and somewhere out there someone set in a bad way is feeling strangely out of place with good feelings and peace. Perhaps they need it more than I, but I would really like to have them back. i ordered those feelings. Not the misshaped and ill fitted feelings I have now.

Oh sweet smile, where did you run off to? Joyous laugh, where did I set you? Under the rug? Behind the refrigerator? Did I unknowingly throw you out? Oh dear, I do hope not.

Please, please, do come back. I miss you so!

No comments: