Friday, October 8, 2010

in some peoples eyes.....

In some peoples eyes I am a bonafide bitch, heartless, and cold. I don't think so. I just refuses to play games or be part of all the pettiness people throw out there. I know people go through rough patches. It is how they deal with those rough patches I have issues with. Its how they keep digging around in a sore to find more infection or get some going. It is the constant whiners and belly-achers. The me-me-me people. The "ain't it aweful" folks that really chap my hide.

Today I looked though someprofiles of people I have hid from my feed. When I read their post for today or one of those "likes" they had clicked I rolled my eyes and remember why I hid them. Its one thing to get depressed realize you are such and do your best to get out of the slump. These people make a fucking career of being miserable. Boo-hoo about this and boo-hoo about that. I cringe everytime I read posts like this from the same people, day in and day out.
Is your life that fucking hard?

Did you eat today? Did you have a toilet?Are you homeless? Are you breathing well enough to walk around the yard, do jumping jacks, fly a kite? Then what are you complaining about? You got it good!


I have no compassion when you complain about petty shit. So what your dog ate your TV guide or the crotch from your panties. Who gives a flying fuck you have a wart on your finger. Who cares if you have a cavity. These are not things to fret over. We all have something petty to bitch about. Yeah sometimes you get frustrated but EVERYDAY? Give me and the world a break. Shut up until you can find something to say about your life you like. Like "my cat actually used the litter box."

Life is too short for you daily bullshit. I have decided to hide you.

No comments: