Wednesday, March 16, 2011

sorting....

Recently I started seeing a life coach. Someone to help me sort out my life and get back on track. Although I think I have never really been on track. Its a want and deep desire but not one I have attained, thus far. I am looking forward to the day, soon hopefully, that I feel empowered to be authentic with everyone and hold steadfast to my truths. Feel safe to express myself fully without fear. I feel crippled not being able to cry when sad when people are around. Feeling scared when people are not around. I want to learn to be present and to be real. I have grown weary and tired of being something I am not. I am ready to scream to the world of my displeasure and begin to find and participate in my pleasure. I deserve it! I deserve feeling love, understood, appreciated, and happy! I deserve a lifestyle rich with friends. Being lonely, sad, and alone does not serve my higher good at all. Feeling stifled and my emotions bottled up and supressed does not serve my higher good. Its time to turn over a new leaf and begin with a new set of goals. Throw out the antiquated rule books of the past and develop guided suggestions. I feel like SpongeBob when he said with excitement, "I'm ready!"

Time to get to work and get myself out of the sludge and into the daylight of life! Good things are happening now!

No comments: