Monday, March 28, 2011

Too complex for one person....

As I laid in bed last night I had these thoughts swirling around....

I am the night and the day
I am the twilight and the gloaming
The dewy sunrise and the silent sunset
The Sun, the Moon, and the Stars
The gossamer heaven and a screaming hell
The light and dark with edges of gray
I am a surreal foggy morning and a sunlit stroll through the park by day
The gentle warm summer breeze in your hair and the dangerous icicle on your roof waiting to impale you
I am the sensual beast that lights your fire and the monster that dampens your soul
My fire will consume you and my chill will slice down to your bones
My abysmal depth is unmeasurable
My mare is untameable
My wild mane is knotted and cannot be smoothed
My soul is uncharted with regions still unknown to humankind
Dark caves and bright open meadows side by side
Too complex for one person in one lifetime.....

No comments: