Tuesday, March 29, 2011

"I am the sensual beast that lights your fire and the monster that dampens your soul"

This was a line from a poem I wrote the other day. I cannot get this line out of my head. I really feel like this. Deep inside me I am very sensual. I have a harder time letting her out but easier time letting out the Kraken. I really don't like the Kraken any more. It served its protective services and now needs to move on. Sea Monsters of such a large magnitude needs time to make that change. You have large amounts of baggage to gather and carry away. Something of that caliber must find a new location to fit such a large girth. It takes time. I am rather impatient and ready to put some C-4 under that bitch and detonate!

I want to be sensual all the time. I want to feel free to be me, the real me, the tender me, all the time.

Maybe that is what i mean when I say i want to be free.


No comments: