Sunday, July 24, 2011

Feeling pretty dull...

Been feeling pretty dull lately. Numb. Bummed. Lonely but strangely private. I really don't want to talk about my mom right now and don't want to talk to people about how it all went down. Today was her month anniversary of dying and still I am in the middle of getting my father settled. My routine is still screwy. My life still feels a little in shambles and all I really want right now is normalcy. I want my life to be back the way it was the best it can be. It will never be exact, I know that, because my mom was so much a part of it. I just want my home life and my own personal life feel settled and relaxed. I want calmness and joy and peace. I want stability. I want fun! I want laughter and lightness.

I think I deserve that, don't you?

Right now I feel like I am in a whirlpool and I am staying afloat with ease but still I go around and around. I wish someone could throw me a life preserver and pull me in!

No comments: