Thursday, July 26, 2012

Walking around the corners of my mind

Today I thought of all the impossible stuff. The stuff you giggle about to yourself. Like having pointy fairy ears that magic would pop out the tips.

I like to think we all think impossible dreams and some not so impossible dreams, but they give the illusion of impossibility.

I have funny little day dreams. Swirling fog, Hobbit houses, green ivy, moist bogs. I wish I could even have my own Bogert for protection from the nymphs.

Magical impossible dreams. Why do I waste time thinking about something I can not have?

I sometimes feel completely detached from the reality of this realm.

Lovely sunny warm days in a wildflower meadow making love to my lover on a soft blanket near a babbling brook...all on my head.

Waiting for reality to catch up with my thoughts.

No comments: