Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Livin' la vida loca

Lately I've been extremely busy.  Float trips, never ending sleepovers, daily pool trips, constant trips to here and there and everywhere. Visiting family, keeping up with regularly scheduled plans, etc... My house resembles a frat house. A box of glass that hasn't made its way to the purple recycle bin, nieces with squeals and screams, ruckus and mayhem from water balloons, air ballon popping, finger snaps, and fireworks. Food running out, money running, sanity running out; I'm just flowing along and realized I wasn't enjoying myself I was just numbing and carrying on. It's stressful not able to find your counters, all the dishes and towels are dirty, the jar of peanut butter is half gone within 3 hours of purchase... It's enough to go completely bonkers. I've not done that. I'm chillin' and relaxin' and running and functioning and I don't know how. 

I was looking forward to the weekend to relax. Nieces have gone back to grandmas, my sons friend will be back with his family, and then my husband says, " let's go camping."  Oh! for crying out loud! 

That is still up in the air. What I want to do it relax and paint and do some crochet for the hell of it. 

Only time will tell what  we are going to do. 

No comments: