Monday, March 10, 2014

Illogical

I have this one friend, maybe you have one too, that no matter what outing we are planning of putting together  turns into an illogical fiasco.

To look at my friend she looks like a very well put together person. Everything is perfect, on the surface, that is. House organized, clothes clean and always new, car fashionably new and well cared for.  Once you get past her typical charming small talk you begin to see glimpses. At first it's a tiny awkward glint in the vast beige dessert. You brush it off as a mirage and nothing more. I've now been in this friendship for years. I'm now noticing that it was not a mirage. Something is really amiss here.

This friend comes up with the most complicated illogical meetings. I calmly and quietly say that maybe we should do this or that and sometimes she agrees and sometimes she is so stuck on crazy that you know you shouldn't even go there. It because too much work.

To be quite honest I've never met someone like this before, ever. All my other friends scratch their heads, my husband too, after hearing the antics. I tell my husband in great detail the conversation I'm feeling nutty about and the whole time he looks at me with a screwed up face, shaking his head, and saying, "what?" Yeah, it's like THAT.

I love her but, those Damn ol'big buts again, but she's difficult. Sigh.

The other day my husband said I was difficult. Ha! He doesn't know difficult. If he knew a quarter of the shit I know about women he would treat me like a fucking queen. He doesn't have to put up with illogical, uncompromising, wishy washy, flighty, lying, etc etc etc of the world of women to their men. He has no idea how great he's got it. No fucking idea.

As for myself, being a woman, I don't know how to handle women either. Fuck, most are crazy!


No comments: