Tuesday, June 17, 2008

What the.....goatee?

Hubby always stops shaving when he is on vacation. No matter if it is 2 days or 8, the razor sits in the drawer and the cream sits alone in the corner.

Last night he shaved to prepare himself for work today. I heard him in there for several minutes. I heard the water turn off and some other noises, and he began to walk down the hall. I stopped to look at his bare clean face and what did I see......a Goatee!

My first gut reaction was a strange one, to myself and the Hub. I gasped, covered my face and clinched my eyes shut. I let out a wailing sound of disgust and pain with 2 words, "EW! No!"

Hubby burst into laughter asking what was wrong. At the moment I could not tell what the problem was. I knew I wanted it off him right then! Every time I looked at him I made the same horrible noise and look of disgust. The sight of him was burning evil images into my retinas. Oh the hideous GOATEE! "Take it off" I wailed!

I know this is very hip with my age group. The 30 somethings and 40 somethings think this is "cool" and some how makes them look better.

I have not discussed this with any women, I find it better not to bring up the fact their husband looks goofy with this lonely patch of hair on his face. So I do not know how other women think, nor do I give it much thought. BUT when on my Hubby I gave it some serious gut reaction, YUK!

Here is why; It always looks as though a man just went down on a woman and came back up with his face covered in her hair, LOL! That is my goatee visual for today! Not to mention some mens faces are not shaped right for this hair placement.
Nor does this hair make people forget your head is balding.
This is, however, a great way for not so attractive men, or men with facial issues (moles and birthmarks) to cover such things.

But attractive men should leave the pussy hair on the pussy and not on their lips and chin!

BTW.....Hubby laughed all the way to the bathroom to shave it off, he came back and said, "well I didn't think it was that bad!"

Ugh, this coming from a man that use to wear Grass Green and Navy Blue Plain flannel shirt with a Blood Red T-Shirt underneath. Oh I stopped that right way. When I found out he was NOT colorblind, I told him there was no excuse for such color combinations! LOL!!!

Never a dull moment here ;)

No comments: