Monday, November 22, 2010

Day 1 of no Facebook

Today I posted not one status. I did send one message on someones wall because I had no other way to tell her I was coming Friday. That was it. What I have learned is I have a pretty lonely life without my pals saying "hello" in some fashion during my day. It has been a dull day. I actually found myself staring out a window in a rather pensive mood. Withdrawls? Not really. It wasn't like I was sitting in front of the computer trying to resist the urge. I was just wishing those people could be transported by Scotty to my living room. I could use the companionship. That was my great epiphany today, lonely. Not a real cheerful sunshiny feeling. Nope, no fireworks or rainbows here. Just gray skies, a cloud, and a poor old donkey that lost his tail.

No comments: