Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day 2 of no facebook

Today I was kept busy with other thoughts. I had an email that lead to a phone call that lead to more phone calls that lead to chasing down my husband. I am sitting here in limbo right now. A bit Jimmy Cliff-ness tonight. I will disclose more info later about the phone calls.

I was so preoccupied with that and the usual homeschooling not to mention a special make up fencing class for Jonah, James and his guitar lesson, and picking up the van from the shop. After I came home I was no longered preoccupied and found myself in want of some friendly banter with my FB pals. I did refrain, somewhat. I posted a video of Eddie Murphy.

There you have it. I did not post a status nor comment on FB. I only posted a YouTube video.

Until next time....tootles!

No comments: