Saturday, November 27, 2010

a new breed of woman

I feel a new breed of woman wailing and screaming to set free from within! I feel a stronger and more robust woman. I feel a woman with moxie. I feel a woman that will not back down. I feel a woman that can be all this and delicate as well. I feel the beast with a flower in its hair dancing to a beat that only it can hear. I feel the excitement and fear at the same time. Anguish and joy. Death of the old and birth of the new. Growing pains was experienced and have now left me to realize my own worth. I feel the shift. I can feel the movement. The woman warrior inside is chanting and waving a sword while the dwarf princess run and hides in the shrubs. This one being embodies night and day, hot and cold, lying and truth. All that is and ever will be is in this being. I am the being. I am ready. What is my mission?

No comments: