Friday, January 28, 2011

As if I needed to know Saturn was going in retrograde to know a shift was happening. I could feel it in my soul. I deep mournful wail telling me to "snap out of it." I could use a Cher to smack me in the face and say those infamous words to me, but that is not going to happen. I need to take the bull by the horns. I still have work that needs to be done and I am not doing it. But i NEED to do this.

I really wanted to take a hiatus from personal development. I really needed that time away from working on my inner self and concentrated on my outer. it was fun to get away from myself. I am now seeing that to be a whole healthy individual I need both. I need to work on my inner, spirituality, and my outer, Physical, being. I need to harmonize and balance.

I hold fear in both. Why? I don't know yet. I am pretty alone in this process. Quite frankly it scares the shit out of me to share ME. Oh, yeah, I can blog. But do you really know me?

I am going to take time to rethink, reflect, and recharge my battery and see where this crazy train takes this mama.

No comments: