Saturday, June 1, 2013

Hubby

Tonight hubby got home before I got home. He was at a leadership training and I did not want to sit at home and wait so I took my dad to a flea market. My favorite find was a 1932 medical terminology desk reference book. I will get to that another time. My hubby got home before me. 

I walk in the door and he pulls me into a tight embrace kissing passionately and said, " I love you!" 
This heated passion of his was flaming all evening. We talked about his weekend and without divulging individual information he said he could not believe how many men had terrible sex lives. He then said, " I feel so blessed I have someone I love making love to and that you love making love to me and it is always AWESOME!" Then back to kissing me, which by this time was difficult because we were n the road to get dinner. 

I don't know he heard or what was discussed but he is on fire. My hot and sexy juicy Aries is a flaming fireball of passion and appreciation. 

I the words of the great Zen teacher Hyde from That 70's Show, "That's cool.....whatever."

No comments: