Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Oh, thank you for the compliment. Do we fuck now or later?

My husband and I talked about what it would be like to be swingers or poly or whatever different lifestyle you can think of, we've talked about it. We've never said yes and never said never. We are pretty indifferent and in no rush to experiment. We are not actively looking. That being said I shared my conversation, in depth, with my friend. The other day she told me I should hook up with someone we both know because him and I have great chemistry. I laughed. Go tell this cute 21 yr old to come be in a poly lifestyle with a couple of almost 40somethings. Oh, right. I'll get right on that, not. 

This made me think about how people think we should fuck any and all people we have "chemistry" with or people that compliment us. We've gotten so use to people being mean that when they are nice we say, "fuck him, he's a keeper." 

Don't worry. I'm not going to go hunt down the guy for pleasure just because he is nice to his elders. Ha! 

No comments: