Thursday, May 30, 2013

Let's talk

Conversation tonight with hubby:

Me: you know we never really have deep talks anymore. Is this because we have nothing to say? 
Hub looks at me with nothing to say then says, after a long pause: we watched Fringe together. That is some deep bonding moments together.

That was not what I was wanting. I was hoping it could become a springboard for a conversation. I even asked, several minutes later, about his upcoming weekend workshop he was going to. He doesn't know anything and didn't have anything to share and not thoughts on it so that conversation died within seconds of its birth. 

I feel like I'm in the twilight zone most of the time. Everything is different. It's like I crossed into another universe and we all know each other but we don't. 

My world has been upside down for so long I don't know which way is up anymore. 

 

No comments: