Thursday, January 9, 2014

Day 2 of diet...

It's no secret I struggle with my weight. I have my whole life. Last few years I refused diets because it only caused the cursed yo-yo problems. I am tired of the weight not coming off. I exercise. I eat right. What am I missing? What was I doing wrong? What was I doing right?

I decided that I needed help. I didn't want to got I meetings. I didn't want something hard to follow. I don't want special foods, my weird diet requirements is enough of an issue. I didn't want drugs nor shakes and supplements. I wanted real food. I decided on Weight Watchers. They have an online program that gives me calculators, tracking devices for food and exercise. I get so many points a day and I log in what I eat, my normal food, then I earn points for exercising as well that can be used for food if I get enough. It's simple. No stress. I'm not hungry and I'm not fussing over special ridiculous foods I don't like. I have made some modifications. Instead of spaghetti squash alone I added broccoli and pour red sauce over it. I was very full. I'm noticing I'm eating far more veggies than I was before. I was getting lazy with eating crackers instead of a carrot stick. I've noticed I had to stop myself from dipping my hand into the kids corn chips while they munched away. Instead I go in and make a cup of coffee and sweeten it with stevia, a point free food, and I go read my book. I weigh myself next Tuesday. Then we will see what the result of diet is next week. 



No comments: