Monday, April 18, 2011

Shallow can you go?

A friend (same non-crier that went to the party) complained about how women are shallow. I have thought about this as well. My husband for the longest time said I was hard to get along with and this is why I had a hard time finding friends. No, women are shallow, vain, mean, and cruel. Women know this about women and we do not feel safe with women because of that. When you are not a woman that plays those games it is hard to fit in with those that do. When you give up even a piece of the game you are shunned to the corner. You are labeled! You are "one of those people."

I see women all the time trying to fit into a clique that is obsessed with nails, make-up, fashion, and weight. When one of them strays they are banned from coming back. I have even seen this play out in other ways as well. Religions, beliefs, etc... You can find this going on all the time with women. It is harsh and sometimes hard to get along with them. Women, for the most part, do not make good friends. I think this is why so many women are clingy to their man. They need bonding and friends but you cannot trust your shallow and vain peers.

It has taken YEARS for me to find women that are done with the bullshit. A few of us have quit shaving our pits, many quit wearing make-up, many of us could careless if you think we are fit enough, pretty enough, or fashionable enough. Life is too short to care what another woman thinks. And it is all really for other women. Most straight men could care less what kind of shoes you wear with certain outfits. They only care about how fast they can get you out of said garments.

I have no time for vain women in my life. Pushy, bossy, conformists bitches can go to hell. I am going to wear my ugly Birkenstock, skip the mascara, and not shave my pits. I don't care what my man wears either. I don't care how he wears his hair. Get over it and get a life!!! Because when you die you will wish you spent more time getting to know those fabu people you shunned and spent more time loving those with "bad fashion sense."

No comments: