Monday, May 2, 2011

Bedtime yet?

All day I have been dragging. I woke up during the night twice to weird ass dream and freaky ass nightmare. I got up at 8am but it was a struggle. I told the kids we were going to do school this week and they are moaned and whimpered and yelled in anger. They had the week off while I was sitting next to my mother in the hospital. It was hard to get back into the routine. Even for me. I did the dishes, cleaned off the counters, and swept the floor. I helped Zane and Jonah with school and had to yell at James about doing his. I watered the gardens, weeded, pulled radishes, and took a shower. Then I drove into town to see my mother. After that we hit the store and the library and then came home to make dinner. After making a curry subje, picking lettuce for salad, and making salad dressing all I could think about was sleeping!

As I was dozing off my Dad called and told me what I should do tomorrow when I go to the hospital. That visit will be between my dance practice and music lessons for 2 of the boys. I am needing some huggy snuggly time.

What I really want is to sit outside while it is calm and look at the stars are cuddly under a blanket and perhaps sleep there.

Notice my theme? Sleep! Yawn! I....am....going....to...go....to....Zzzzzzz.

No comments: