Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Life and Time of Mary Ellis

What? You expecting something about Mary Ellis? I don't know any Mary Ellis! I just made that up.

I do know a Mary and the last time I saw her she was not very friendly towards me. She seem to have this idea I was trying to get her boyfriend to break up with her. On account that he would not come out of my house when she drove by to pick him up. When Mary accused me of this I asked her why SHE dropped him off in the first place? Besides My boyfriend was there the whole time he was. She was convinced I made him break up. Whatever!

Drama. I really loathe the stuff. Some folks seem to thrive on it. When there is not enough drama in their lives they make some. Like dropping their boyfriend off at your female friend's house then blame her for the break-up.

Highschool was full of drama. Thick, like pea soup, and murky, like the muddy Mississippi. I don't miss it at all. In fact I don't miss anything in my life that included. Large amount of drama. I do my best to avoid it at all costs! It is not healthy.

He said, she said, blah, blah, blah. There is nothing to gain, yet, we humans do it all the time.
I am all for a drama free life. Screw that stupid "complain free world" Unity is pushing. Talk about an invite to let people walk all over you. No, let's have a drama free world.

We all take responsibility for our actions, moods, and reactions. We accept people just as they are and do not expect them to change to please us. We love everybody as is and do not expect that love back. Just be! Don't force it but go with the flow. You know people live longer in the water when the relax, float, and go with the current. People drown when they fight against the flow and panic.

Yep, let us all create a drama free world, now!


No comments: