Thursday, May 19, 2011

Can You Hear That???

I have been having weird conversations with my oldest son lately. The newest one was how he knows who is in another room without seeing them. We compared notes. We both the knack of picking up details other miss. For instance he knows when it is his dad because his joints crackle and pop. He said he knows it is me because he states I stomp every where. I laughed.

I do stomp. I like to stomp. I like the force and the feeling beneath my feet. It feels so grounding. I started stomping a few years back. I can't remember why, but I know I quit "floating" around everywhere I went. I grew tired of always trying to be fairy and fluid like with feathery steps. I tip-toed around for years trying hard not to stomp and not sound like a "bull in a china cabinet" all the time.
I gave it up and did not think much about it. Until my son mentioned to me. Moi? Stomp? Damn straight I do! Proud of it. It is who and what I am. In face I would love to be part of the Stomp group, now that would be fun! And at least I do not snap, crackle, and pop around!

No comments: