Thursday, May 5, 2011

Zzzzzz...that means, "GO TO BED!"

Zzzzzz here in America means you are sawing logs which means you are snoring which means you are sleeping. Right now the whole house, except me, is Zzzzzzz. I write a blog not for anyone person. I just write what is on my mind. I sometimes share on FB something but most of the time I do not. I know anybody can read these but I don't do it for you, the reader, I do it for me.

I have noticed lately that most of the women I know are very unhappy with their male partner. They always "look" happy. Yet, I am discovering that I am not alone in feeling alone. I have noticed that we all share a secret unspoken bond of lonliness while in a crowd. We are also expected to keep up appearances. We are to be June Cleaver and not Rosanne!

I notice a bitterness. A strong flavor of, "Fuck you!" With a thick slice of smiles and girlish giggles.

Why is it so hard for men to realize that if we start getting our emotional support someplace else we will, at some point, stay someplace else. How thick headed can you get? You men have no right to get jealous when you won't step up to do your duty. Yes, I see that as your duty. If you are in a partnership then you need to behave like a parnter and be there emotionally as well as physically. There is more to a relationship that your woman making dinner and you busting a nut!

Now I know why many women over 40 ditch their men and become lesbian. Tired of waiting for a cranky selfish bastard to fall asleep everytime you say a word and never home the rest of the time and when awake bug you for a blow job like a little kid in a candy store for a jawbreaker.

Meanwhile, we women wait. We waste years of our lives waiting. Growing bitter, cold, numb, and slightly evil.
We are masters of passive aggressive behavior, of course, until we snap.
Then you better wish you were someplace else!

No comments: